We are supplying hermetically sealed Sliding Doors which has 3-tier sealing on all three sides and 2-tier sealing on bottom side to ensure complete hermetic sealing from all four sides. These doors are used for less number of air exchanges. The hermetic door prevents air-turbulence which ensure required sterile environment inside the O.T. It has Self lubricating high quality nylon wheels, confirms no noise during door operation, Easy and smooth opening with lever handle, new aesthetic and flush designing help easy cleaning. It stops cold smoke spreading in case of fire, which gives more time to evacuate
Hermetically sealed Sliding Doors are specially used at Operation Theatres, I.C.U., Wards, Lobby, Sterile Rooms, Clean Rooms, Quarantine Rooms, Radiology / X-ray Rooms, Laboratories / Pharmacies, Labour Rooms etc..
Specifications For Hermetically Sealed Sliding Door:
- Track: High grade Aluminium extrusion profile to carry door weight with indentations to ensure perfect hermetic sealing
- Canopy: Powder coated galvanized sheet over the full length of track with sloping top.
- Door Blade: Door core of 60mm thick made with:- 4mm thick. HPCL (High Pressure Compact Laminate) skin at both side of the door to provide better strength and rigidity CFC-free, high density polyurethane puff (density 40 kg/m3), thickness 52mm to provide better insulation
- Door Profile: Door core is surrounded by high grade aluminium extrusion profiles with natural anodizing of 15 microns finish. The aerodynamic design of profiles makes the door ROBUST in its segment league
- Gaskets: Door blade is executed with 3-tier specially designed 3 side heavy duty replaceable EPDM gasket against wall frame. Bottom sealing with 2-tier heavy duty EPDM gasket to flush with finished floor
- Opener: Stainless steel heavy duty handle on both side of the door blade for smooth and easy door opening and closing. Opener options available
- Window: High Quality double glazed flush vision window of 300mm X 300mm view size. Both side flush with the door blade
- Wall Frame: High grade aluminium extrusion with natural anodized 15 micron finish wall frame angle profile
- Cladding: The cut-out of wall section is covered with 1mm thick high pressure laminate glued on 9mm high density particle board
- Acoustic: Sound reducing door up to 28 db
- Operation: Door can be open /close manually o r automatically
- Weight: Complete door blade weight is approx. 80 Kg and track assembly is 20 Kg.
- Sliding: Door can be open to Right Hand Slide and Left Hand Slide.